Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Friday, January 23, 2004



JAC DEVIANT ART

Crikey! May Deviant Art account na pala ako hindi ko pa alam!

I've repeatedly tried to create a jactinglim account but inexplicably I always fail!
When I tried again today (with help from GOHUROACH) he found that there already is a jactinglim account in Deviant Art!

I guessed it was made by Blitzworx because only my Goodbye To You works are there.

Thanks Blitzworx! I hope you could send me the username and password for me to log-in and upload more works! :)

My god! I mean, the whole time I have always been looking at my friends' deviant art pages and I just drool at all the freedom they have in posting artworks. I created an account in Digital Art and it is very restrictive because they choose which I can upload and not. I don't even know why they refuse to upload some of my works.

And of course, when I read the compliments and helpful comments about my works, I was totally blushing! Nothing excites me like having my works complimented by strangers as well as friends! Thanks to you all!

No comments: