I submitted an entry to the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf story contest ^^ You can view the entry in its original location, in the CBTL website, and you can vote for it at this link! I had fun making this, as well as checking out the other entries!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
She'll be having a concert here! Alicia Keys O_O the first ever album I ever owned. Good God she's like, the most beautiful woman with the most beautiful songs I've ever seen and heard. I've been in love with her since I first heard her sing very first release back in college.
T_T and... and... I has no muneez *cries*
That’s right Alicia Keys is coming to Manila soon to serenade us as she sings the songs from her latest album “As i am”. This multi-talented singer recieved many awards such as 11 Grammy’s,11 Billboard Music Awards, 3 American Music Awards and 14 NAACP Image Awards. Watch out for her soulful performance @ Sm Mall of Asia open field on August 5,2008. To reserve tickets, call TicketWorld at 891-9999.
Friday, July 25, 2008
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Lol, I never started dating until... college??
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes. It's nice of him to stay in touch, actually :)
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Gin. with kalamansi >_< I was nine then.
4. What was your FIRST job?
graphic artist in an advertising agency.
5. What was your FIRST car?
Would my gundam scale model count???
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Eric Vidal XD
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Mikko. I miss him and my family.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Devanadera. She still has a few unforgettable stories between us XD
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
My achi. We have no doubt whatsoever that we're soulmates :) same with my Siobs.
11. What was your FIRST sport played?
Umm, obstacle course? O_O
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
With my cousins.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Master Chip :) at Dward's request.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
woke up. duh XD and got ready for more candidate processing at work.
16. Where was your FIRST vacation?
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
same as beany, ears pierced while still a baby.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Singapore. Only foreign country I've ever gone to. Unless you consider Hade's Antarctica to be a foreign country in itself XD
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
I never get caught ;)
20. When was your FIRST detention?
See above ;)
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Is Laguna a state??
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
My first love, malamang XD
23. Who was your FIRST roommate/s?
23. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
What limo ride?? XD
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Let's start the checklist from head to toe...
To I can get my blonde wig back I'm just waiting for gf Joy to schedule a meet-up ^^ I'll combine this with another wig borrowed from Batella. I bought a big dark barette, and a hair mascara to help my brows match teh blondenezz ;)
As for the glasses, I thought about painting my glass frames black, but decided against risking it since dad got me this gold plated baby from Hong Kong.
As for the top, I ganked a polo shirt from my lil sis. I think it used to be her uniform back in college or something. I bought a yard of tiny ruffles (no, not ROFLs) and stitched them down the front of the shirt. Then the long sleeves are cut off to be replaced with bigger ROF- er, ruffles made from a half-yard of white tetoron.
I found the black velvet sleeveless knee-length dress at an ukay shop across Robinson's Galleria ^^ the hemline was raised a LOT shorter, then added the bigger RO-... ruffles! to match the new sleeves. The neckline was also scooped lower.
I found long black fake nails also at the palengke! I even got a discount from the Taiwanese seller by conversing in Fookien XD I found glass bangles and bought 1 yellow, 2 whites, with a ring to match.
Finally I dug up my thigh-high black socks (which I've used in past cosplays) and found the white high-heeled pumps in Greenhills ^^