Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged by GF Beany

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Lol, I never started dating until... college??

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes. It's nice of him to stay in touch, actually :)

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Gin. with kalamansi >_< I was nine then.

4. What was your FIRST job?
graphic artist in an advertising agency.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Would my gundam scale model count???

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Eric Vidal XD

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Mikko. I miss him and my family.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Devanadera. She still has a few unforgettable stories between us XD

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Singapore :3

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
My achi. We have no doubt whatsoever that we're soulmates :) same with my Siobs.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
Umm, obstacle course? O_O

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
With my cousins.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Master Chip :) at Dward's request.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My uncle's.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
woke up. duh XD and got ready for more candidate processing at work.

16. Where was your FIRST vacation?
Filinvest II?

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
same as beany, ears pierced while still a baby.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Singapore. Only foreign country I've ever gone to. Unless you consider Hade's Antarctica to be a foreign country in itself XD

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
I never get caught ;)

20. When was your FIRST detention?
See above ;)

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Is Laguna a state??

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?

My first love, malamang XD

23. Who was your FIRST roommate/s?
my sibs.

23. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
What limo ride?? XD

No comments: