Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Friday, February 20, 2004

I remember another seies I used to read, back in elementary. It's called "The Adventures of Archibald Higgins".

I tried looking for it online but I couldn't find a single picture of it, so sadly I can't share it with you the way I wanted to.

Anyway, if any of you is lucky enough to have come across these books let me know ;)

Archibald Higgins is a sort of scientist. not the usual geeky be-spectacled lab rat, but looks like a regular joe. Actually he basically is. except he has this seeming thirst for knowledge and never stops endeavoring into the scientific concepots and theories and discusses stuff like robotics, big bang theory, aerodynamics through makeshift experiments and fun discussions and debates with the other characters in the books.

It's like the most fun science book I've ever encountered, because it's in comics form :) i never enjoyed reading comics AND science like when i read those books :)

I'll post more when I remember more of my childhood readings. I still love to read, only I'm too busy nowadays to read them, let alone acquire new books.

No comments: