Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Babe Republic

Ack! Why haven't I found this sooner??? XD

My thanks to Joey Alarilla and the rest of the InquirerBloggers for the honor :) To read about the podcast where they interviewed me and Rod, click here.

As my birthday nears people ask me what I'd like for my birthday. I just answered from the top of my head that I like white tigers a lot eversince my dad brought me home 2 cute plush toys from China, along with three orange ones(because I'm a UST grad). I named the white ones Puting Kuting :D



So hopefully for the month of May I'd get a new template (or at least a new look) that goes along those lines ^_^

2 comments:

Sean said...

That's a relief. For one moment there, I thought you were going to ask for a live specimen of the two... :)

jactinglim said...

naku huhulihin ako ng WWF hahaha