Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

my To Do List

I made this as a checklist for myself :p

Pilya 35 - DONE

Pilya 36 - DONE

fix ITTI shoes - DONE

Helina and co. red carpet - DONE

Pilya birthday pinup

Casshern fanart (art trade with bananamango)

Jem and the Holograms fanart (art trade with Gem and Wilson)

Kazama Hideki fanart (art trade with Christen)

Pilya vs Crank Caller

Callwork fanart (art trade with Hazel Chua)

Pilya June wallpaper

Laptop skin

Pilya back to school

callcards

Fantasya waivers

The Betrayal of Ramirez

Granado Espada Filipino RNPC

Scouter Sean

The World Ends With You

Yume Miru Kusuri

Final Fantasy 8

3 comments:

Mark Rosario said...

I hope this isn't a To-Do list in one day alone. Heheh.. I bet 24 hours will never be enough.

jactinglim said...

Oh, no ^^ they're just there to keep me busy whenever I feel bored, lonely or whatever.

nikki-chan said...

WOW
you got so many things to do
yays
:))