Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Monday, May 05, 2008

Tagged by GF Beany

Rules:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about himself/herself.
2. Bloggers tagged need to write ten things and post the rules.
3.At the end of the blog, you need to choose ten people you're going to tag and list their names.
4. Don't forget to comment to their site that they're tagged.


Fact/Habit # 1:
• I lurve lolcats!

Fact/Habit # 2:
• I ish Jaclina Esperanza teh Pirate of Granado Espada! Nyarr!

Fact/Habit # 3:
• I suck at cooking. It's why a meal prepared for me is highly appreciated ^^

Fact/Habit # 4:
• I like petting Beany and the rest of my yuri harem (no wait, that sounded wrong...)

Fact/Habit # 5:
• I'm still struggling to finish FF8

Fact/Habit # 6:
• I like spicy food!

Fact/Habit # 7:
• I need to set the alarm one hour before I really need to get up ><

Fact/Habit # 8:
• I was first a toon geek, then a comicbook geek, then an RPG(tabletop) geek, then a scalemodel geek, before I became an anime and cosplay geek ^^

Fact/Habit # 9:
• I have an unusual amount of static electricity. I ish mutant? (Oh YAY. Reeeeeeally handy if I ever face off against Magneto or Apocalypse.)

Fact/Habit # 10:
• I'm turning 29 on May 12 >:D


i tag:

AiKo
sonarius
utentsu
DanieLa
trohgnskill
Marien
Henry
Mau
Michael
Hyde

No comments: