Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Friday, November 10, 2006

Sorted

Want to Get Sorted?

I'm a Ravenclaw!

After being known as Jacky Cho Chang of Pinoy Harry Potter for many years, I recently joined their forums and got myself Sorted. To my joy and relief, the Sorting Hat let me into Ravenclaw! I hope that means he forgave me for drawing him as a pimp hat.

If you like Harry Potter books or movies, you can join the mailing list! Access the forums here and get Sorted yourself ;)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Welcome to the Ravenclaw house! Wow! We've got an artist in. That's so cool! Now, we can have a pretty Ravenclaw banner for our forum signature. *hint*hint* Hehe! Just dropping by your blog. This is me, galenlondeien from PHP. Hope you don't mind me blogrolling you. :)

jactinglim said...

yaaaaay! Ravenclaw ka rin pala! :D banner kamo? sige ba, lemme have pics of Ravenclaws and I'll see what I can do ;) salamat sa blogroll! add ko na rin kayo ni Mad Eye Moody ;D

Anonymous said...

I'm a Ravenclaw too
:)

jactinglim said...

yay for more ravenclaw bloggers! XD

Anonymous said...

Excellent work!

Would love to do a link exchange:

http://nostalgiamanila.blogspot.com

Many thanks!
--Nostalgia Manila

Claytonian said...

I'm a griffindore, though I like slitherin

jactinglim said...

nostalgia manila- thanks, that would be cool :)

clay-haha I thought you would ;)

Anonymous said...

hehehe...aba puro mga ravenclaw pala kayo...interesting quiz - took it -i got into gryffindor.

CHEERS!

jactinglim said...

ellesor- sumali ka na rin sa PHP! :D