Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pilya 30

The strip picks up from the previous one, where we reveal that Taray doesn't own a computer. Pilya's suggestion to get one thru office request didn't push through because their boss doesn't think gym instructors(like wushu senseis) need computers.

Ok, I'm drawing my strips again. Kinda. Baby steps ;D I've spent most of the time figuring out how the new layout should be to be able to translate them for different media besides online; namely print and mobile, and in the future maybe even more; but I'll let you know about that as soon as I can ;)

And yes the story is definitely going somewhere now, believe me XD Just watch out for the next few strips!


FIRST PREVIOUS NEXT HOME

4 comments:

Claytonian said...

glad to see the girls back

so you use the term wushu sensei in your country? What other Japanese words are common?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the ideas you have will be a great one
Can't wait to see them

Rey said...

Ain't that you but in blue hair, glasses and push-up bra? hehehe...

jactinglim said...

clay- I guess Japanese culture is widespread enough in the media for some terminologies to be accepted :)

zeroimpact- thanks! will upload more as soon as I finish 'em!

rey- hahaha! oo, ang sakit nga ng push up e XD subukan mo