Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Adelina GET!!!

I've been levelling up my La Coronas (my Brunie 'Joy', scout 'Beany' and male wiz 'Abelard') with Shin boosting me(until he has to go sleep ^^) when Erv offered to help me get the Adelina RNPC card :D Using the Brunie I got from Shin I went with his party Helina et al to Porto Bello and completed the quest (I find it yurilicious how I wouldn't have been able to get the card without Brunie)! I quickly replaced the male wiz with Adelina and proceeded with her story. I am pleased to find her story to be of vengeance. I took screenshot of her convo with Capt Ricardo, and improvised a few of my own...

Capt. Ricardo: "I told you I do not know where Bardi is! I only know he's here in Coimbra..."

Adelina: "Aye, me bonny lass, ye can put yer knife down now."

... Having my yuri harem for henchies = WIN!


No comments: