Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Sunday, February 17, 2008

my Victorian Valentine Pics

I got in to the Victorian Valentine thanks to Ranulf ^^ I'm supposed to perform a sword demo with him but I never got enough practice so I had to beg him to perform it with someone else.

Thankfully Sam got off early from his fashion show and joined us! He performed the sword demo with Ranulf and someone else(will update when I learn who).

I got the first two from Sam :) I'll upload more as I find them ^^ I cosplayed as Adelina Esperanza from Granado Espada.

I got there thanks to Joy (cosplaying as Brunie Etienne) and Dandan (cosplaying as Jean-Pierre) picking me up from Miker's place.

I was editing the movie there with Miker but sadly we didn't finish the revisions in time :( and Miker didn't join us to visit his family.

Victorian Valentine was a blast! I saw the most gorgeous people in the most gorgeous costumes I'm still squeeing the morning after :3

And us GE cosplayers had a wonderful time in the GE E-games booth, which we dubbed The Barracks.

And yes! We had yuri raep tiemz!!! Mon cheri Brunie and Bernelli harassed my dear Nikki it was delightful XD I'm so glad she agreed to join our GE cosplay photoshoot as Catherine the Summoner with our beautiful GE ladies Bea and Presea(in her delicious Elementalist outfit).

And I won as Baroness of the Ball while Shin won as Baron (I just love how all the men looked so dashing!). We duelled over the prizes after, and I am enjoying my spoils: my GE t-shirt hehehe!

I can't wait to add more pictures! :3

No comments: