Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Monday, May 12, 2003

Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 19:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Jeng Lim" | This is spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday to you!
To: "jaclyn lim"

dear tingting,

tomorrow is your birthday, i'm wishing you a happy birthday and wish also that may everything you want to have in life and all your dreams comes true.

i'm happy that you're earning while helping your mama there, widening your contact and learning more experience with your work - make the most of it, always think and look for ways to improve yoursel & your work. remember that there's always a way and there's always a room for improvement - think of it and do it, and you'll achieve anything you want in life.

love, papa

jaclyn lim wrote:
hello papa! I thought I'd write you since i'm online.
Hope you're doing great! That's what i like about you,
you're always so strong and dependable. And we love
you for being our cool dad :)

Anyway, I'm online now because that HK wants to
publish two strips per month, so I'm sending the
second one. I already have the payment for the first
strip. It came just in time to tide me over when I
really need to spend, like buying netcards and load.
It must be fun having free internet like in your
place.

anyway, try clicking this blue thingie:

http://jactinglim.blogspot.com

that's my online diary. I write there so people can
read it and know what's going on with me :) you can
read it anytime. I'll try to write new stuff as often
as I go online.

We love you papa! i have to samahan mikko and beya to
the clinic again. I'm just glad the nebuliser works.

Take care! always remember that we all love you and
pray for you to be happy and reach all our dreams.

Tingting

No comments: