Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Saturday, September 25, 2004

What is this PSII??



Mamy bought me stickers from her pasyal in the Saturday tiangge. They're Ragnarok and they're cute. But I was more interested with the ones she bought for my bro. Please tell me what it is (is it a game? etc) and where I can get more info about them. thanks! ;)

Anyway, I basically need to know who that longhaired chick is.

Raipo, I uploaded the same file in geocities :) Photobucket is acting strange lately. I'm experiencing the same problems Gerry had, but I hope it's only temporary :)

4 comments:

Raipo said...

As I said Jac, Phantasy Star Online yung mga stickers na nakuha mo. Sira nga pala yung link mo. Try typing "Phantasy Star Online" + "Dreamcast" or "Gamecube" or "Squaresoft"

Azrael Coladilla said...

meron ako phantasy star ....matagal na game na yan e.
i think nung SNES pa..

meron ako pang ROM emulator for pc ehhehe

grabe.RPG !

Arashi-KIshu said...

PSII? I think playstation 2 yun diba?

Raipo said...

Yes! Meron nga siya sa SNES and Sega Genesis! My personal fave is Phantasy Star 3 for Sega(nandun si Rhys). Try typing these keywords too.