Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

David Mack and chocolate cookies



Here's the trailer for David Mack's DVD soon to be available here!

I fell in love with David Mack's work when I first laid eyes on Kabuki: Reflections I borrowed from a classmate back in college. I've been collecting Kabuki TPB's eversince. It's amazing seeing him push all kinds of boundaries for a graphic novel, the dance of words and images a perfect mix of pure art and sheer poetry.

And belated happy birthday to my niece who turned 1 year old last September 20 :)



...now I have a craving for Mallows!

4 comments:

Rey said...

hahaha! I loved that baby's smile. I guess all kids went thru the same stage... Messing with everything they ate.

jactinglim said...

haha yeah. I loved how her mom captured these moments perectly :)

Anonymous said...

wasnt able to meet you at blogcon! :(

jactinglim said...

sus I was too busy anyway ;p