Pilya

Pilya
Read this and more at The Duck!

Webcomic Archive

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

IS it me? or do more people send me forwards and graphics in my email and cellphone?

rant 2:

Guys, I appreciate the effort, but I'm afraid you're just wasting your load. I NEVER reply to forwards. I barely even read them. I just open the message then see it's a forward graphics/quotations/joke and I immediately delete it. You'd have a better chance of me replying to you (and sometimes even saving your message in my inbox) if you would text me in your own words :)

There are guys who um, what's the right word? well, i feel like they're pursuing me. when i'm clearly not interested. i'm just not. sorry. But they just don't get the hint. however much i ignore them and stuff. i really hate doing this because they are friends to me, but if they want more than my friendship, or they make me feel like they do, it seems i have to :( ....I already love someone.

Okay actually, not someone. somefour.

yes, the F4! heheheheheh! so, sorry guys! you don't stand a chance! ...unless you look like them! hahahahahahah!

...at this rate, I'd probably die an old maid ;D wheeeeee!

No comments: