Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Hey, hey, Jac:
1. Choose one: Every year for the rest of your life, you will gain an inch in height; or every year from the rest of the your life, you shrink by an inch. Explain.
Hmmmm, I'd rather shrink. Tempting as it may be to grow to about six feet of model height, scientific studies have found a connection between taller heights and shorter lifespans ;) And besides the thought of being eight feet tall by the time I'm fiftysix, I've seen how Mousse of Ran Ma shrank; I don't think it's so bad, wehehehe!
2. Instead of giving birth, you will lay several big spotted eggs. How do you explain this to the father of your child/ren?
"NOW you know why I'm againt this experimental artificial insemination shit."
3. Something is terribly wrong with the light spectrum and the sky is no longer blue. What color is now on a clear day? What happens at sunset?
I'd love to see the day sky pink, and let there be green sunsets!
4. Everyone is sexy to some degree, though some ooze it and some need a little help. What’s your stand on using sex appeal to ahead in life?
As long as one does not rely on sex appeal ALONE, I think it's alright :)
5. Think back on the happiest moment of your life. Now consider, can there possibly be any future event that can surpass that moment? What would it be?
To share my happiest moment with all the people I love :)